The Art of Indian Fry Fish Recipe
Indian fry fish is a delectable culinary delight that has been passed down through generations. This recipe promises to bring out the perfect blend of flavors, crispiness, and a touch of Indian spices.
Ingredients You’ll Need
To create this mouthwatering Indian fry fish, you’ll require the following ingredients:
For the Fish Marinade
- Fresh fish fillets (preferably tilapia or catfish)
- Turmeric powder
- Red chili powder
- Garam masala
- Lemon juice
For the Coating
- Gram flour (besan)
- Rice flour
- Baking soda
- Vegetable oil
Follow these easy steps to prepare the perfect Indian fry fish:
Prepare the Fish Marinade
- Wash and pat dry the fish fillets.
- In a bowl, Indian Fry Fish Recipe mix turmeric, red chili powder, garam masala, salt, and lemon juice.
- Coat the fish fillets with this marinade and let them sit for 30 minutes.
Prepare the Coating
- In another bowl, combine gram flour, rice flour, cornstarch, and a pinch of baking soda.
- Gradually add water to form a smooth batter.
Coat and Fry
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan for frying.
- Dip the marinated fish fillets into the batter, ensuring they are evenly coated.
- Carefully place the coated fillets in the hot oil and fry until golden brown.
- Remove and drain excess oil on paper towels.
Serving and Enjoyment
Serve your crispy Indian fry fish hot, garnished with fresh coriander leaves, and accompanied by mint chutney or tartar sauce. Enjoy the explosion of flavors and textures in every bite!
Barracuda fish, known for its predatory nature, is a prized catch among anglers. Its firm, white flesh makes it perfect for grilling or pan-frying.
Elish fish, also known as hilsa, is a delicacy in Bengali cuisine. Its rich, oily flesh is best enjoyed marinated and grilled, offering a unique taste experience